You can do nothing without My help. All you do requires something from Me.
Submit your independence in favor of dependence on Me and see what you have been missing. I do not desire to bind you but to set you free. I desire an exchange of love and giving between us.
I can take you farther in your walk on the earth than you will ever go on your own. I can teach you to walk in My righteousness and anointing. Through Me, you can do great works for My Kingdom and receive mighty rewards.
Walk with Me. Love Me and think on Me and I will bless you far beyond any blessing you have ever known.
- 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
- 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
- 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
- 20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
- 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.