Tuesday, September 4, 2018

They Will Be in Lack


   My children, what you do now is determining the path you take through what is coming. Those who keep their thoughts on Me will have a much easier path. Those who refuse Me now and continue to reject My Holy Word and My Ways will find the times coming to be more difficult than anything they have ever experienced.

   I will allow those who reject Me to be in lack and intense fear in what is coming. I will allow the enemy to buffet them. I will not send them comfort or provision unless they cry out to Me and turn from their wicked unbelief.

   For those whose mind is stayed on Me, I will rescue you. I will provide for you, and I will guide you to safety. For you, there is nothing to fear if you do not deny Me.

Psalm 22:26
26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Proverbs 10:3
The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.

Psalm 107:9
For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Psalm 91:1-11
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment