It is much later than you think. Few of My People are ready to be called home, though almost all think they are. This is a time when you should be inquiring of Me what changes you need to make, and I will instruct you.
- 13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
- 14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
1 Peter 1:7
- 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
- 40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
- 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
- 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
- 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
- 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
- 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
- 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
- 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
- 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
- 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.