A plan has been devised against My People – by one who strives to “get ahead” amongst those who do not believe in Me. (I saw that it will be the left who will finance this person, and they are very wealthy and he desires to be exalted among them)
This plan will be carried out soon, and many shall die because of it. But death is not the worst, for those who live shall suffer cruelly and much worse than those who are taken. (I was shown another Holocaust is coming – this time for Christians, although I believe it is for Jews as well, and it will be ten times worse)
Watch for this emerging world leader to appear on the scene, for it will be in the name of peace, but for another purpose. Soon, My People will have nowhere to hide.
NOTE: I am not sure why, but BHO came up in my spirit while I was typing up this word. This world leader may be him, or he may be somehow involved in this. This word also made me think of the word we got to pray against the return of old leaders that were evil.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
- 1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
- 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
- 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3
- 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
- 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.