NOTE: I specifically felt in the" ask of Me what you need right now," the Lord was talking about what we need in terms of comfort or provision for ourselves for TODAY. There will always be things we pray for that are in the future that He wants us to keep praying, like for the salvation of those we love. It may be He wants us to ask for our needs for TODAY to be met because time is so short, or it may have something to do with having faith for each day's needs to be met because this is what we will need more and more going forward.
Ask for My Wisdom when you face decisions. Ask for My Guidance when you are unsure which way to go. Ask for My Healing when you hurt and My Provision when you hunger. I am always here for you and all I have is yours.
My Children often complain about unanswered prayers, but I have told you that you have not because you ask not, or you ask amiss. If you are asking for something other than what I desire to give you, I will not answer. Pray My Will for your life will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
I have a specific plan and place for you right now. Specific opportunities are linked to My Timing and Your Placement.
When My Children do not obey Me promptly, opportunities are passed to others. Doors close and blessings are lost.
- 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
- 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
- 11 Give us this day our daily bread.
- 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
- 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.