I am guiding you into a new season in Me. I will speak to you through your spirit. Listen for My Voice and My Leadings so you will know how to position yourself to receive what I have for you.
There is nothing to fear in this season, though there will be changes in your life. I will lead you into safety and abundant provision, for I am your provider. Some of My Children I provide for through a job, some I provide for through natural resources, some I provide for through My other Children or other persons, but I always provide for you if you believe.
Walk into the new season I am opening up to you. Believe Me to provide for you in the way I know is best. Look for what I am teaching you in this season.
- 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
- 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.