Monday, March 11, 2019

Increasing Darkness

    My Children, you have sensed the increase in demonic involvement in your lives lately and you must know what this means.

  I have raised up forces to fight against the Kingdom of Darkness in America and also in other places and the enemy has raised up his forces to fight (back) against us.

   You must be very diligent, always aware as he is watching and listening to you looking for the slightest opening to attack you. My People who are on the front lines of these battles will suffer loss, they will suffer casualties but know this: the enemy cannot take what is Mine out of My Hand. Those who dwell in the secret place, those who are surrendered to Me completely, are protected from death until it is time for them to come home to Me.

   Pray. Pray for those you love, that I may protect them. Pray for those I have set in leadership positions throughout the world, that My Will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

   Soon, you are coming Home.  

John 10:25-29
  • 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
  • 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
  • 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
  • 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
  • 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment