Many of My children have become stagnant in their circumstances. You feel trapped in wrong relationships, jobs that do not make you happy and towns you want to leave behind. But you are unsure how to handle the trap that has become your life.
I came to set the captives free, but some of My children make themselves captive by their own wrong choices.
You have created your own prisons, My children, and you wonder that you are trapped in it. Take a look at the walls holding you in…which choices led you there? Did you follow My leading or your own desires to reach that place? My blessings make your life rich with joy and do not bring sorrow.
You have filled your life with people and places and things I did not choose for you. Come to Me if you want a better way.
- 22 The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
- 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
- 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Post a Comment