My children, if you find your life is stalled and stuck because of bad choices, go back. Go back to the last major decision you made. Remember carefully – were you led by Me at all in what you decided? What led you? Was it fear from My enemy? Was it peer pressure from the world you live in? Why did you choose as you did?
Next go back to the last major decision before that one. Ask yourself again – why did you choose what you chose? What reward did you receive for that choice? What motivated it?
If you will examine the way your life became tangled, it will help you find the way to untangle it. Look into My Word – if you will search My Word about your choices and your situation, the answer is there.
If you have walked away from Me, come back. I am calling you to come back to Me. Come back to Me and come back to My ways.
- 11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
- 12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
- 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
- 14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God?
- 23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt