Friday, September 13, 2019

Dangerous Illusions

    My Children, you must prepare yourselves. You must learn to not believe what you see and hear, for the enemy is painting illusions for you.He is painting mirages to position the people of the Earth for a fall.  You must listen only to My Voice. 

NOTE:  At the point in my spirit, I saw the housing bubble, and I remembered the time of prosperity just before the Great Recession began. He showed me that if people really knew the truth, instead of believing in the illusions the devil has painted for them, they would scrimp and save, not go on spending.

And then I was reminded of a vision I had years ago, in the early 2000’s when I was commuting to and from Dallas to work. The Conveyor Belt Vision. I’m not sure how this vision connects with a Recession, but I will recount as much of it as I remember here:
In the vision, I saw many cars with prosperous families from Dallas in them. They were staring ahead and smiling. The cars were all on a giant conveyor belt that was moving towards what looked like a big picture hanging in front of them. Suddenly I was shown that behind the picture was Satan himself, laughing. As each car would get near the picture, it would fall into a big opening at the end of the conveyor belt that they could not see until they got up to it. And Satan would just roar with laughter as each one drove off into that opening because there was no way for them to get back up.

In the vision, as certain cars went along that had Christians in them (who were not staring ahead at that illusion as if in a trance), a giant hand would reach down suddenly and pluck them out of their cars and place them in a garden area where they would then begin to pray. I knew I was seeing the Hand of God at work saving the Believers from a terrible fate.

Seek My Face...seek My Face...seek My Face!

NOTE: In my spirit, I hear Warning-warning-warning!! I feel like flashing lights and sirens are going off in my spirit right now and like we are all in the process of falling off a cliff.   No one will be able to stop their fall whenever what this is happens! I got this word on Thursday morning after a 3.7mg earthquake shook my house in the wee hours which somehow does not feel like a coincidence.

Another Word we got about illusions back in May and one from 2018 (thanks, Dinna!)

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2019/05/illusion-and-delusion.html

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2018/11/beautiful-illusion.html?m=0


John 10:10
  • 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.High and mighty thing that exalts itself
2 Corinthians 10:5
  • 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Corinthians 5:7
  • 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
  • 16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
  • 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
  • 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Romans 10:17
  • 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews 11:1
  • 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not


No comments:

Post a Comment