It was almost midnight Friday night and I was watching a little of a movie about an earthquake. Many of us in prophetic circles believe at some point, the big mega-earthquake in California will take place as it has been prophesied by a number of prophets. Years ago when I still read prophecies, I read Joe Brandt’s dream visions from 1930 about it over and over. As I was watching many in the movie needing help and finding none, I asked How many will be in need of help at that time with no one to help them, Lord? He answered very clearly. ALL OF THEM.
As I watched the destruction from the earthquake, I was thinking of the end of all things, and how we are literally watching the Word of God play out in the Earth, and telling the Lord it was going to be worse than bad when the time comes for that big quake in California, when He began to speak to me. He had told me earlier in the year that, while many of us believed the big Cali quake would be the start of the end, we had it reversed, that it is the end. He also had shown me before that there is some group of people who are so proud in the end when they get control of these earthly kingdoms like Los Angeles but that He is going to destroy their kingdoms after they do and they will be left with nothing but a pile of rubble. He has never told me who this group is, how they gain control, or what kind of control they have, but each time He speaks about it, I get the sense that they are very evil and have fought to destroy all that is good and all that is God in order to possess these kingdoms.
Destruction is all that will be left of their kingdom after they have decried Me. They will weep as I destroy all they have sinned to gain, when they realize it has all been for nothing.
Those who serve Me will be safe with Me (I saw that Jesus had already come back and gotten us when the end comes and this great earthquake in California takes place – what I saw looked like the Los Angeles area). Their rewards shall be very great and they will rejoice for all eternity.
Those who decried Me will perish, and shall never know peace.
I had to look up the word decried, as I have never used it before myself. It means to denounce as worthless, publicly depreciate or express strong disapproval of.
- 35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
- 36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
- 37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
- 38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
- 39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
- 40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.