My children, you know you are living near the end of time. You know My Son will soon return to bring you home. You say you are ready.
Are you truly ready? Have you examined your heart, your thoughts, your motives for what is truly there? What would I find if I examined your heart today? What would I find there that displeases Me?
Are you truly ready? Have you completed what I have given you to do? What have you done with the gifts I have placed in you? What words will you hear at judgment?
My children focus so much on the end, and I desire you would first focus on your readiness – the readiness of your soul.
Spend your remaining time wisely, My children, for there are no second chances at judgment time.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
- 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
- 40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
- 23 How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.