Friday, November 15, 2019

Because of My Mercy


    My people, you are entering into a time of much grief. This time precedes the time that is like no other and I desire you would have understanding of what is transpiring. Seek My Face at all times that you may understand.

   In My mercy, I am removing many of My people from the earth in this time. I am removing those whose hearts are filled with caring and compassion, who show great kindness to others, who have served Me long and whose labors are done. As you see Me take them, do not grieve, for their sorrows are ended here where there is only joy. Know that your time also comes soon and finish the work I have given you to do in the earth.

   The time coming will become increasingly more challenging for people of all nations as there will be much need. There will be great hardship, and greater hardship still as need increases so that those who are left will seek Me with their whole hearts. I allow this because of My Mercy, that more souls may be saved. When you are in need, cry out to Me and I will answer you.

   Much trouble comes to the earth now. Prepare. Ready your hearts for this time of grief and need. Pray that you will be counted worthy to escape those things that are to come.


Psalm 6:6-7

  • I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
  • Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.

Revelation 21:3-5

  • And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
  • And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
  • And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Psalm 34:17-19

  • 17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
  • 18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
  • 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Luke 21:35-36

  • 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
  • 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Isaiah 57:1-2

  • 1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
  • He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.



No comments:

Post a Comment