My children, you must learn to guard your prayer time with Me more and more as this time progresses into the next. The enemy of your souls desires you would have no time or focus to pray to Me, and only you can defeat his attacks on you. Your prayers to Me avail much. Do not let him take this from you. Do not let him steal the communications you lift to Me – your petitions and supplications, for you know I will answer you.
Guard your prayer time as you would guard your possessions. Be as adamant no one take it as you would if a thief was breaking in to steal what you own, for they are not different. You are truly dealing with a thief and he is after the answers he knows I will send to your prayers.
This is of the utmost importance – guard your time with Me.
- 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
- 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- 17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
- 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- 40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
- 41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Post a Comment