My children, the pressure of the time you live in is very great. You carry more stress each day over all that is transpiring and the ever increasing uncertainty.
You live in a time when the enemy of your soul seeks to steal all your stamina, all your joy and all your time. Only you can guard against these things being taken from you.
Guard your time and energy well, that the enemy does not defeat you with weariness for there is far more to come (bad things) in this time.
I have prepared you for this time, did you pay attention? I have given you everything you need to know.
- 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
1 Peter 5:6-8
- 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
2 Timothy 2:15-16
- 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
Post a Comment