During this time, I desire you would reflect back on your life. As the end is at hand, I desire you would reflect on how you have served My Kingdom. Have you served My Kingdom at all? How have you used the gifts I placed in you? Have you used them or allowed them to remain dormant? Have you lived your life in service to others, or only to yourself?
Have you considered what will be the sum of your life when you stand before Me here on that day? Do you think I will not ask you to give an account? Have you stored up any treasures in heaven or have you only enjoyed the pleasures of earth?
My children, time is very short. Reflect back and take an account of how you have used your time in the earth, for when I call you home that is all you will have to show.
- 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
- 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
- 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
2 Timothy 2:22
- 22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
- 5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: