In the time coming, the whole of the earth will be in travail. The land will mourn, the animals will mourn, even the grasses will mourn for sin has defiled the land and My judgments are come. All of creation will cry out for relief as My Wrath is poured out in the earth.
NOTE: I saw in my spirit that every other type of living thing from bacteria and viruses to beasts and birds and even plant life will turn on mankind in that time, as if they know it was our sin that destroyed God’s beautiful creation!
A terrible price shall be paid for the sins enjoyed now, for the wages of sin is death. There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth as My Wrath is poured out on those who dwell in the earth. Much suffering will abound as all that is written in My Holy Word comes to pass.
Those who repent and believe, I will take quickly that they suffer no more. They who rebel and hold fast to their unbelief will be left on the earth that they may reconsider.
- 1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
- 2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
- 3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.
- 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- 7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
- 15 Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
- 16 Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God?
- 17 The seed is rotten under their clods, the garners are laid desolate, the barns are broken down; for the corn is withered.
- 18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.
- 19 O Lord, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.
- 20 The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.
- 9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
- 10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
- 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
- 12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
- 13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Post a Comment