My children, I have told you it is all beginning. All that is written in My Holy Word is about to be fulfilled.
The Tribulation will come upon you quickly. You will be preoccupied with other things (there will be much going on around you) and it will suddenly be there. Much hardship abounds in this time.
In the Tribulation, nothing will be as it was. My people will be persecuted as never before. Many shall be killed, and will come to heaven to be with Me.
I desire you would walk in this time in great humility, that I need not humble you further. I desire you would serve those most in need of service: the aged, the weak and infirm, the fatherless and widows. This has always been my heart. In serving, you will find your reward (it is more blessed to give than to receive) and you will walk as I desire.
Many around you are in need of Me. It is My greatest desire that you would tell others of Me. Share with them what I have done for you, the peace I give, the provision I bring. Tell them Who I am, for I am a great King. I am the greatest of all kings, and I desire they would know Me. I desire they would come to Me and spend eternity with Me as My Child.
1 Peter 4:10-11
- 10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
- 11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- 35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
- 28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
- 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
- 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
- 29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
- 30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
- 31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
- 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
- 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.