Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wonders

     My children, you will see wonders along with the coming changes – an increase in the manifestation of My power and My spirit. As I strive to reach the last of those to be saved before it is too late.

   Do not fear, My children, for I will provide for you. I will shelter you under My wings and keep you safe until it is time for you to come home, and I will show you mercy as (if) you have shown others mercy.

   Pray diligently and fervently for those you love, that they will turn to Me while there is yet time. Pray for your cities and nations.

   Watch and pray. Be ready for My sudden return My children, for I come back at an hour you think not.

Acts 2:17

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Matthew 6:31-33

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

16 Rejoice evermore.

17 Pray without ceasing.

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Mark 13:32

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment