Monday, July 8, 2024

The Steps of My Children

My children, the atmosphere of earth is beginning to heat up politically. You will hear many things that make you want to fear but I say to you, Fear Not, for you are My child and I hold you safe in the palm of My mighty hand.

My people stand in the way of an evil leader’s desires for his nation and this has become a roadblock to him.

Be still and know that I am your God and nothing happens without My allowing it. So if I allow it, you know it has a Kingdom purpose. All you see being allowed is not good, but all is not bad either.

I desire you would strive to walk in peace in this time. Ignore the political storm for more important storms follow this one and you must conserve your strength.

I have carefully planned the steps of all My children for the time remaining on the earth, that you may be of use to My Kingdom. Come, follow Me. Let us finish the work that I may call you home where many rewards are waiting for you to receive and enjoy them.

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Psa 118:6 - 6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

No comments:

Post a Comment