Tuesday, July 28, 2026

You Will See Mighty Things

As you wait for My Son's glorious return, strengthen your faith children. Remind yourselves of all the times I have protected you, guided you and provided for you. Stir up your faith continually and keep it fresh and strong as My servant David did. 

In this way, you are continually strengthened for whatever lays before you. There is nothing you cannot walk through if I am by your side. 

Your time in the earth is nearly done, soon you will be Home with Me.

Rejoice and praise Me, for you shall see many mighty things in this time!

Lamentations 3:22-23  

22 [It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.

2 Timothy 1:6 - 6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

Jude 1:20 - 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Romans 4:20 - 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Romans 8:28 - 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Colossians 2:7 - 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Hebrews 10:23 - 23 Let us hold fast the profession of [our] faith without wavering; (for he [is] faithful that promised;)

2 Timothy 2:13 - 13 If we believe not, [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Philippians 4:19 - 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 John 5:14-15  

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Romans 3:3 - 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

John 14:27 - 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Isaiah 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment