Children, I know you are uncertain of what you should do when the events I have forewarned you about happen.
Unless I instruct you
otherwise, continue as before. I will warn you if you are to do anything else.
Continue drawing near to Me. Continue in prayer. Continue praising and
worshiping Me, regardless of your circumstances because you do not know what
else I am protecting you from.
Continue studying and decreeing
My Word for what you need.
Leave the rest to Me.
James 4:7-8
7 Submit
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8 Draw
nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and
purify your hearts, ye double minded.
1 Peter 5:8 – Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary
the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Hebrews 12:1-3
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so
great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which
doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set
before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our]
faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the
shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of
sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Revelations 3:11-12
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple
of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of
my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which
cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.
No comments:
Post a Comment