Do
you want more of Me, My child? Then give me more of you.
Make
My Presence your greatest desire and goal. Not your job, your family, your
status, but Me.
Those
who put Me first will quickly reap the rewards. Make Me first in your heart,
your thoughts, in all you do.
Come
close, My child, and know Me. You must draw closer to Me, to My Word, into My
Presence. I am not difficult to find, but few of My children take the time to
seek Me, preferring their idle pleasures.
I
will give you as much of Me as you want, but it is you who must draw near. I am
always here.
James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and
he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your
hearts, ye double minded.
Hebrews 11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
No comments:
Post a Comment