Friday, May 13, 2016

Cast Off



Cast off your chains and be free, My people. Do not be enslaved again when I have set you free. Why do you return again and again to the bondage of your sin when I have freed you?

Cast off your chains, turn from your sin and walk away and I will free you.


Proverbs 26:10-11
10 The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.
11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Isaiah 10:27  And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Ezekiel 18:21-23
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Proverbs 28:13  He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

3 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and that I receive deliverance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete