Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Be Free



My people, you have been held in bondage a long time, but I desire you would be free. I am beginning to unlock the doors of My people’s bondage. When you see the open door, go through it and be free. Your freedom cost Me a great price, you must also do something to receive it. (I believe He means we must believe and pray the way He shows us, or do warfare to receive it)

Watch for the signs in your life. I will show you the way.

Isaiah 10:27  And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Revelation 3:8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. I'm seeing this and am very encouraged by the confirmation. From free furniture to amazing responses. Also healing is a major theme this month and I see it in connection to the open doors. The more healing, the more doors open. <3 Please pray for me and family. It's a time of testing over here. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 58:6

    Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST praying for this! Amen
    I receive and will do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynda...Glynda...this Word is true but frustrating...because something has happened to me that only God can explain. And He probably won't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could this have anything to do with a demonic being?

      Delete
  5. He means for us to us forgiveness from those we have wronged to set our selves free from guilt... Worries, burdens, hate, and so on....

    ReplyDelete
  6. He ment for us to be free from guilt, hate, unforgiveness by apologizing to those we wronged, letting go of the past, burdens, hate, and so on

    ReplyDelete