Thursday, May 12, 2016

Follow



If you will follow Me in all you do, I shall reveal to you the basis of your entanglement. I will show you how the enemy has succeeded against you and how you can be free.

I hold the keys to freedom in every area of your life. Your enemy has convinced many they can never be free of this or that, but it is a lie.

Follow Me and you shall be free.


Jeremiah 33:3  Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

John 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I find out what his plan is for me, and that I get deliverance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 other sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Thank you for this. I was just telling a friend this last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Requesting urgent prayer Glynda. Please ask God to give you a word for me. I seriously need direction, deliverance and wisdom and insights into His plan and purpose for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Requesting urgent prayer and a word from God from you please. I need direction, deliverance, wisdom & insights into all the attacks and His plan / purpose for me. Thank yoh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do ask yet do not receive any answers
    What shall I do

    ReplyDelete