Friday, May 27, 2016

Receive



As more of Me fills your thoughts and atmosphere, less of the evil in the world can affect you.

My children, you have the power to change the atmosphere around you if you will only use what I have given you. Do not accept an atmosphere of evil and negativity. I have given you joy and peace.

Receive My gifts.

Isaiah 26:3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Isaiah 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Romans 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Luke 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

12 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and that I receive deliverance soon, so I can find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son as he has decided to become an Oriental Please Orthodox Christian. Please pray for my son, Jim, my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last couple of months I have been persecuted for doing evangelization by satansist. So I have to deal with gangstalking. Everynight before I go to bed I have to forgive those that persecute me. While this has been going on I have recognized that people around me get affected by conviction by being in my presence. I have coworkers that are under constant conviction because they sit in the same office as me. Also friends come under conviction, even in the church on sundays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greater is he(Jesus) that is in YOU than he(devil) that is in world. Don't be afraid God ALWAYS protects his own. You may not can see it in with your naked eye, but there is protection and waring going on in the spirit realm. Cast all your cares to God and leave them there because he cares for you. If he can take good care of the birds and give flowers their colors how much MORE he can do/will do/ always does for his children.

      Delete
  4. Please pray for me. I really need prayer. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sharing this , good post on prophescy in the making site , tie that in with a free web post on Google " Jason Carter beyond earthly realms - anti Christ rising , we can see as glynda posted a few posts ago the the remaining prophescies will be played out in this generation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord, on that day after 2 months out of work with 2 Kids to take care of the Lord have finally answered my prayers. Glory to you Lord. Thank you God for all that you do without you there is nothing. Glory to you father, Glory to you.

    ReplyDelete