Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Confusion



My people are surviving in a confusing time. The enemy has confused so much of My creation, yet if you look to My Word, children, you will no longer be confused. My Word is clear on how things should be.

Do not rebel as those of the world do, or great woe shall be upon you, My little ones.

Fear not, only obey Me.

1 Corinthians 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Isaiah 1:4  Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Isaiah 3:11  Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Isaiah 41:29  Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

Jeremiah 3:25  We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the Lord our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God.

Daniel 9:8  O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

Psalm 32:10  Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

4 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and that I receive deliverance soon, so I can find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son as he has decided to become an Orthodox Christian. Please pray that my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 other sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise report: the Lord has given me my son back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for me I need to go back to Fire of God Church - An International Holy Fire Ministry for the feeding and tending of God's flock to equip for the perfection of the saints that they should do the work of ministering toward building up Christ's Body (Church) and to promote obedience to the faith and make disciples for His name’s sake among all the nations until the return of the Lord - Branch of the Lord's Church USA
    Fire of God Ministries
    43130 Osgood Rd
    PO Box 15584
    Fremont, CA 94539 USA


    But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
    Mark 6:4

    ReplyDelete