Thursday, May 26, 2016

Your Circumstances



The world around you is headed in a bad direction. Those around you call evil good and good evil. I have told you these things would happen. The end of all things is approaching and many difficult circumstances precede it.

I desire you would stay in faith and continue to walk in My ways and obey My leading no matter what your circumstances.

If you will do this, you will walk in peace through all that is to come.

Isaiah 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Psalm 91:1-3
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

John 14:27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 Samuel 22:3-4
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for me. I have to leave to California.Fire of God International Holy Fire Ministry is where I need to go, I need the grace and favor of God. Thank you and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and that I will receive deliverance soon, so I can find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for my son as he has decided to become an Oriental Christian. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 other sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I was wondering if you could all cover me in your prayers. I am having really intense and painful spasms in my pelvic floor area. I had a hysterectomy years ago and I think it might be related to raw nerve endings or lack of certain hormones. Please pray that the Lord will supernaturally remove all of these spasms, nerve pain, and irritation. I couldn't sleep well at all last night because the pain was just too unbearable. Please pray. Thank you dear sisters and brothers in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your prayers. I was actually able to sleep well last night, and the pain did subside a little. Please continue to pray that God will remove the spasms and trauma, and for full restoration and healing. Thank you. God bless. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, Lord. We shall follow you, The Good Shepard. Lead us through the dark valley.

    ReplyDelete