Thursday, October 20, 2016

If I Am Your God


   Today you will have an opportunity to compromise your beliefs. Watch for it to appear and reject it with everything in you. Take a stand for My Name, for what you believe. Do it boldly.
   This opportunity may be the choice to commit sin, or to harbor unforgiveness in your heart against another. I am calling you to live what you believe and do it with zeal. I am calling all My people to stand up for what is right and abhor what is wrong. I am calling My people to be separate from the world around you.
   A time is coming, My children, when you will be forced to make this choice in a much harsher way than you do now. If I am your God, then serve Me.
   Choose you this day who you will serve. Choose every day. Use wisdom, My children, that you do not enter into regret.

1 Corinthians 10:13
·         13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
James 4:7
·         7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1 Corinthians 15:58
·         58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Galatians 5:1
·         1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
1 Corinthians 16:13
·         13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
James 4:4
·         4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
1 Kings 18:21
·         21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
Joshua 24:14-15
·         14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.

·         15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment