Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Undesirable Loves


   I am working in your heart to refine your walk with Me. If you will allow Me to, I will cut out loves that should not be lurking there. The enemy has gained entrance to some parts of your heart, which I have set apart to Myself. Allow Me to make the changes needed, that you may serve Me better. Let me clean out undesirable loves, that we may walk together as one.
   When you set yourself apart to serve only Me, you enter a level of blessing unlike anything you have ever known before. Before you ask, I answer. Before you need, I have supplied. Before you call to Me, I know what you want and need.
   Allow Me to remove what should not be in your heart, and remove loves that are unsuitable and unseemly for a child of Mine from your heart, and I will bless you. Cooperate with Me in this work and you will draw closer to Me.
Matthew 6:21
·         21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Jeremiah 17:9
·         9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Malachi 3:2-3
·         2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

·         3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Psalm 4:3
·         3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.
Isaiah 65:24
·         24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
James 4:8
·         8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


No comments:

Post a Comment