Thursday, October 13, 2016

Your Purpose


   You are concerned about fulfilling your purpose for Me. My child, do you not know that I will help you every step of the way?
   Do you not know that I empower My people to do as I have called them to do? I will anoint you, place gifts in you and lead you where you need to be that you may serve My Kingdom in this way.
   Submit to Me, and allow Me to do the work through you. That is all that is needed. Yield to Me in this thing.
1 John 2:27
  • 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Matthew 28:20
  • 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
1 Peter 5:2-8
  • 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
  • 3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.
  • 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
  • 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
  • 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
  • 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


No comments:

Post a Comment