Friday, October 21, 2016

Walk in My Love


   Make a commitment today to love your fellow man as I have loved you. Show this love that it may be visible for all to see. Do it from the heart and I will bless you.
   You have asked Me for much, I require you to love others to demonstrate My love in the earth. If you will walk in love, I will trust you with more of My blessings.
   If you refuse to walk in My love towards others, you will enter into a period of refining and testing. I require My children to walk in love towards one another. I cannot bless you for My Kingdom purposes if you refuse to do this.
   Do not pretend to love and harbor ill will towards another. I Am God. I see your heart and every harsh thought. Many of My children bring much hardship on themselves in this way.
   Walk in love, and be blessed.
John 13:34
·         34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Luke 12:48
·         48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Matthew 18:33-35
·         33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

·         34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

·         35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Matthew 4:1
·         1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Ephesians 4:27
·         27 Neither give place to the devil

Malachi 3:2-3
·         2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

·         3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.


No comments:

Post a Comment