The world around you groans for My soon return. Sin is a weighty matter and the weight of it will become too much for the world to bear.
I am taking you now by a path you have not known before. I am teaching you about My glorious self, about My ways, and about My love for you. Rest in Me as we travel this path, for the result will be good.
· 12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
· 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
· 4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
· 5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
· 8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
· 9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.