Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Enjoy the Peace


    Enjoy the peace around you today, for peace shall soon be taken from the world.
    I have given you peace at this time that you may refresh yourselves in it.
    My Presence is the ultimate peace, yet so few of My children seek it, seeking instead the peace of the world. The peace of the world cannot sustain you in times to come, My precious ones. 

Colossians 3:15
·         15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Matthew 10:34-36
·         34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

·         35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

·         36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household
Isaiah 26:3
·         3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Revelation 6:4
·         4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.


No comments:

Post a Comment