Monday, July 2, 2018

No Strength


   Oh America, you seek to make yourself strong again, but you cannot, for I was your strength.

   The steps you take to strengthen yourself will become your very weakness, for your betrayal of others. Those with two faces cannot speak truth and do not walk in strength.

   If you would be pure, if you would walk in My ways, if you would worship Me as before, I would have strengthened you, but you would not.

   You prefer your idea of correctness to Mine. You prefer what you call progress to real growth in Me. You are filled with a people who call evil good. You call what I have termed abomination good and I will not bless you.

   As I withdraw Mine hand from you, you shall weaken further. More disasters shall befall you until at last, when My hand is withdrawn completely, your enemies shall seize you. Your streets will be filled with their men and with weapons they shall kill you.

   You have no strength without Me, America, and only your pridefulness makes you believe you do.

Isaiah 14:11-13
  • 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
  • 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

  • 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Matthew 24:9-10
  • 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  • 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Psalm 128:1
  • 128 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
Zechariah 3:7
  • 7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
Galatians 1:9-11
  • 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
  • 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
  • 11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Isaiah 42:12-14
  • 12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.
  • 13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
  • 14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment