Thursday, July 5, 2018

Season of Brokenness


   My people are entering into a new season, but it shall not be an easy season. This will be a Season of Brokenness for those who are being readied for battle. 

   You will be broken in various ways, that you may more readily release the things of your present world and follow Me. You must have no attachments in the world around you if you are to truly please Me and serve Me to the fullest in the last battle you will fight. There must be nothing in your heart that you hold more dear than Me.

   I will now take some of those things and people that you hold dear that you may see what is truly in your heart, that you may serve Me more fully. I must do this that you may serve My people in these last days as you are called to do.

   Look closely at every area of your heart. What and who do you hold most dear? If given the choice between them and Me, who would you choose?

Isaiah 48:9-11
  • 9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
  • 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
  • 11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
Matthew 16:25-27
  • 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
  • 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
  • 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Exodus 20:3
  • 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Matthew 10:32-33
  • 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
  • 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment