Thursday, July 26, 2018

Demanding


   Who are you, oh man, to tell the Most High what I should do in your life? Who are you to demand you will have this or that? Do you not know I can remove every good thing you have in an instant? Do you forget Who you pray to?

   Know My children that although I love you without end, you will not make demands of Me. You did not create the world in which you live and you shall not decree how I will run it. Those who try to do this are presumptuous and in great danger of judgment.

   I will have your reverence and respect. I will have your worship. You will not demand of Me anything, lest I remind you I am God.

   You would do well to remember this. I am God and there is no other.

   You can remind Me of My Holy Word. You can petition and request, but your demands will bring a bad result in your life.

   Repent, lest I judge you now.

Job 38:3-5
Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:17-18
17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

Job 40:2
Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

Job 40:8-9
Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

Jeremiah 18:6
O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment