Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Changing Fast


   My children, the changes are beginning even now and they will quietly pick up speed with every day that passes. Soon your world will be changing so fast, you will not be able to keep up with the changes taking place.

   Keep your focus on me, not on your disappearing world, for much death will soon abound as first one plague and then another abound. The many disasters that are coming will bring much death and many lives will be taken.

  Adaptability will be key in the times to come. Adapt in all situations, but do not compromise your faith and belief in Me. Do not compromise the truth. Do not be in alliance with the enemy, for you will be destroyed if you are.

   Stand for truth and abide in My Word.

Revelation 12:12
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

John 15:1-8
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Matthew 10:33
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment