Friday, August 24, 2018

Lawlessness


    So many who call themselves by My Name refuse to walk in My Ways. They think I do not see, or that I do not care, but this is not the case. My Word is clear.

   Because you have refused to follow the rules, because you have refused to walk in My Ways, you will live in the time of no rules. You will live in the time where lawlessness abounds.

   Then will you see where lawlessness abounds there is only chaos.

1 John 3:4  (ESV)
  • Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.
Matthew 24:12-13 (ESV)
  • 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:7  (ESV)
  • For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

2 Corinthians 6:14  (ESV)
  • 14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
Romans 6:19  (ESV)
  • 19 I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification.


No comments:

Post a Comment