Tuesday, August 7, 2018

If They Refuse


   There are many in the world who still refuse to acknowledge Me, their Creator. I will deal with this wickedness and unbelief as the world begins to fail (I saw He meant when the natural order of everything begins failing).

   As I begin to deal with them, I will show them they cannot save themselves. I will show them nothing is guaranteed. I will begin to touch their possessions, their loved ones, whatever their security is. I will teach them how much they need Me.

   Pray for those you know who still refuse Me, for this will be very difficult and painful for them if they refuse to come to Me before this occurs.

Proverbs 6:14-15
  • 14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
  • 15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Psalm 34:21-22
  • 21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
  • 22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Proverbs 1:25-31
  • 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
  • 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
  • 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
  • 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
  • 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
  • 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
  • 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.



No comments:

Post a Comment