Thursday, December 13, 2018

Disobedience


    I have told you in My Holy Word to pray for those in authority. Some of My Children are being obedient to this, but many of you are not. An event is coming soon to remove one I have placed in authority to bless you. This event will be very terrible and is not My Will, but My Will is not carried out when My People refuse to pray.

NOTE: The Lord did not say who He was referring to, but I kept seeing the face of President Trump. There were also other faces, smaller, around him, but I did not recognize any of those.

   If this event transpires, I will hold accountable those of you I have instructed to pray if you have not obeyed.

   My Children, if you refuse to obey Me, there is little I can do to bless you. Do not run out to play and pursue your own interests, ignoring what I have asked you to do and then expect answers of all the things you desire of Me.

   I desire obedient children. I bless obedience. I do not bless those who are disobedient.

1 Timothy 2:1-5
  • 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
  • 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
  • 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
  • 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
  • 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Romans 12:2
  • 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 2:6-8
  • 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
  • 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
  • 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,


No comments:

Post a Comment