Friday, December 14, 2018

Violence


    My Children, you must prepare your hearts for a change that is just ahead for you. An increase in violence in the earth is coming very soon and its results will shock you. Many will become afraid as chaos enters into the minds of many wicked ones who disagree with a political situation.

   These wicked ones will be set on murder and the results will be very evil. They seek to eradicate.

   Pray for My protection.  (Pray for God's protection over yourself and your loved ones)

Genesis 6:11-13
  • 11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
  • 12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
  • 13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

2 Samuel 22:2-4
  • 2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
  • 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
  • 4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.


No comments:

Post a Comment