Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Difficult Time

   You have found yourself walking through a difficult time. Difficult circumstances surround you and you are unsure which way to turn. Turn to Me.

   If relationships have gone sour, I will guide you to better. If friends have turned their backs, I can guide you to new ones.

   You are entering a new season and often I guide My Children by removing what they need to remain where they are. Many will not move otherwise.   

NOTE:  About the last paragraph - just like in the wilderness, when God is trying to move someone, He may allow the brook to dry up, like He did with Elijah in 1 Kings 17:7. 

Colossians 3:15
  • 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Isaiah 41:10
  • 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Philippians 4:6
  • 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

1 Kings 17:1-9
  • 1 And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
  • 2 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,
  • 3 Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
  • 4 And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
  • 5 So he went and did according unto the word of the Lord: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
  • 6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
  • 7 And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.
  • 8 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,
  • 9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment