Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cry Out to Me for Your Lost Loved Ones

I was praying in the spirit on September 21, 2009 when I received this word:

This is what I desire of you – that you would spend your hours lying before Me in intercession. There I will reveal My Glory to you. There I will reveal My Truths to you. There I will tell you what to do as the days grow dark and this world approaches the end.

“It is there I desire My People to be – ever seeking My Face and to do My Will, sharing My Heart for the lost. For did I not send My only begotten Son for just that purpose – to save the lost? To bring them back to Me?”

“It is here in My Presence that you will find peace. It is here that you will experience Me – here, crying out for those who do not know Me.”

“Lay aside the cares of this world, the thoughts about your needs. Did I not say in My Word to seek first My Kingdom and all these things you need would be added unto you? Why then do you worry so for what you will wear or what you will eat? Am I not a wealthy Father, well able to provide all you need and more? Am I not able to take care of you, My Little Flock?”

“Stop wandering and wailing in the world and focus on My Purpose – to save the lost, and you will find your every need met in the earth and much, much more!”

“I am calling out to My Intercessors – fall on your faces and cry out to Me! Wail for your lost loved ones, for your unsaved families and friends, for the lost you do not know! Call on My Name, the only name that can save them from destructions to come!”

“Cry out! Weep for them, My Children while there is yet time for them to be saved! There is no better use of your time. Come! Share My Heart!




Isaiah 59:16: And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.


Job 42:10: And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment