Thursday, January 6, 2011

They Shall Be Ashamed

The Spirit of the Lord is saying:  “In times past there were those near you who mocked and rejected you because you heard My voice. Some walked away, so sure were they that you were only hearing from yourself. I say to you now that they shall be ashamed in times to come as I exalt you into all I have called you to be. I say to you now that you shall have double for the reproach you have born in silence for My Name’s Sake.”

“Believe Me when I tell you that I shall repay in full and in double portion to all My children who have suffered rejection and mockery and persecution. In times to come when hardship abounds, you shall not suffer as they will suffer because you have known My name, you have walked with Me and cried out to Me, you have layed in My presence and sought My face.”

“In times to come you shall not do without as those who mocked you and those who have mocked Me. Great will be your reward, and great shall be their punishment and the contrast shall be made clear in what is coming. No more shall you walk in reproach for I shall lift you up," says the Lord of Hosts. 


"I shall exalt you to all that I have called you to be and you shall do without no good thing in that time, says the Lord. You shall walk in healing, in abundance and in the joy of knowing your name is written in My Book of Life. You shall walk with a fiery anointing and miracles, signs and wonders shall abound in your life.”

“Do you not know that the fire had to burn first in your own life to remove all that was not of Me? Do you not know that I could not place the fire of My Glory upon you until you were pure and strong enough to carry its power where I send you? Great will be the persecution of My people in days to come, but greater still shall be My power and My glory in the earth and My people shall become as beams of light in the darkness of all that will be transpiring as the earth groans with the labor pains of My soon return.”

“Take heart, My Children, for the time is short before you return home to Me to live forever in all I have prepared for you. Take heart and know I watch over you with great care every moment of your lives, and I see every situation you are in and I care. Take heart in knowing it shall not be for much longer and it will all be far more than worthwhile no matter what the pain is you must bear in the meantime for Me. Be strong and courageous for My Name’s sake. Be strong as you go forth and carry My Name to the ends of the earth and preach My glorious gospel to all peoples before My return.”

Matt. 5:11-12: Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (12) Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

I Tim. 4:10: For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Is. 61:7: For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Ps. 104:4: Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Is. 10:16: Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire.

Joshua 1:9: Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful and encouraging word for God's chosen. Receiving the blessings of God, makes the wilderness and fiery trials well worth going through it!

    ReplyDelete