Saturday, August 18, 2012

Turn Back To Me


For those of you who are mine who still refuse to lay down your sins, you will now face My chastisement. As My word proclaims, I do chastise those I love and you must understand the importance of giving up your sin and walking close to Me.

Your sin puts distance between us and keeps you from hearing Me well. In these end times, you will need to hear My voice ever more clearly, that you may survive what is coming and complete the works I have called each of you to do in My Great Name. How can you do this if you cannot hear Me, My child? If your sins separate us?

How can you accomplish My work when you are still giving in to the whispers of the enemy of your soul who seeks to destroy you? I love you with an everlasting love. He loves you not and seeks only to harm you and those you love.

Turn back to Me in all your ways before it is too late for you - show Me you truly desire freedom from your sins and that you desire holiness and I shall give you the keys to complete freedom.

Hebrews 12:6: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

1 Peter 1:16: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Ephesians 5:27: That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

John 10:27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

3 comments:

  1. We all need to draw close to the Lord. Everyone of us need him at this time Saint's. If we draw close to him he shall guide everyone of us to safety in his arm's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
    Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
    Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, (why do we need more oil,Jesus is coming to rapture us very soon,we've got a ticket out of here early, they said)
    but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps (because they heard from the Lord that persecution and great trubilation was coming to refine his proud,filthy,sin ridden and spotted Church).
    But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept (gross darkness when no man can work)....

    “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you. (I tried to get you to listen to me and my word and stop listening to the wolves but you loved their voice and false teachings more than you did mine’)

    Matt 25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glynda I see this in Christian singers as well as those who start out with a zeal to share the Gospel.. I will tell you what I see in them" I see Money dangling from their eyes, ah yes they still mean well but they have joined the crowd in keeping up with the Jones and the pureness that started out with them isn't there any more.. I could name names but that is disrespectful plus not all would agree

    ReplyDelete