Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Desire To Be Involved

I would that My people would follow Me more closely, know Me more personally, walk with Me as Adam did in the cool of the evening, talking with Me.

If you will treat Me as your friend, I will walk with you as a friend does. I desire to be involved in every part of your days, My children, for I am not a God who is far from you, but the God who dwells in your very heart so I can be near you. Yet so many of you think of Me as though I am far away from you and not involved in your lives.

Draw nigh to Me in your hearts and I will draw nigh to you, My children. Let us walk hand in hand through your days so I may comfort you in your troubles.

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Genesis 3:8: And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

John 15:14: Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. (ESV)



NOTE:  I believe God is saying that He is involved in our lives as far as He is aware of every tiny detail of our days, but so often we don’t ask Him for His opinion or ask Him for help with the smaller things, thinking He does not want to be a part of those things, only the “big” things. But if you are a parent, you care about every tiny detail of your children’s lives, no matter how small it is. He is the same way, even more so, because He knows our every thought.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Glynda.. the explanation and comparison about being a parent really made sense to me.

    ReplyDelete