Monday, July 15, 2013

To Believe

I am very passionate about you, My people. You do not fully comprehend the depth of My love for you, though I desire you would.

In these last days, I desire to show My children how very much I adore you. I desire to bless you with blessings upon blessings that you may fully and richly enjoy the time you have left in the earth.

In heaven, there is greater abundance than you can imagine. I have created a paradise for you who believe on Me to enjoy forever!

I desire you would pray and believe Me for all your mind can comprehend at this time, for no miracle is impossible to Me, the God who created you and all you see around you.

Nothing is too hard for Me if it is not too hard for you to believe.

Matthew 17:20: And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall beimpossible unto you.

Luke 1:37: For with God nothing shall be impossible.


Mark 5:36: As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

1 comment:

  1. Father in Heaven, thank you so much for this word. I believe for my mom's salvation and healing from stomach cancer. I love you Lord and pray that all who visit this blog will be blessed by it, and please bless Glynda and her family so much.

    ReplyDelete