Saturday, February 22, 2014

In A Day



I desire My people would use this time to reflect. Reflect on those you have known and how their lives ended. Reflect on those you know now – do their lives count for much in My Kingdom?
Make your lives count, My children, with kindness, love, giving, encouragement – with sharing your testimony, with helping others to get free.

I desire My people would set goals for themselves for this year – that they would make a mark on this world they live in with their lives in some way – by being kind every day, especially to those they do not know and those who do not know Me.

I desire My people would become involved in the communities where they live. Because of the technological advances of your generation, My people, too many of you have become isolated. Meanwhile, precious souls die in your streets, never knowing My Son’s sacrifice was for them.
Go out of your houses and reach out to the dark and dying world around you, My children, for there is little time left – all will change in a day, and many of these opportunities will be lost – you will be focused on surviving them.

Be My arms.

Be My voice.

Be My love in the dying world around you, for I am coming back soon!

1 Cor. 13:13: And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 John 2:2: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Gal. 5:22-23: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

1 comment:

  1. In a day everything will change. Is this referred to a great shaking in the world? Will this affect a particular place? In spite of this warning we should focus on the real meaning of this message. Going out in the world to stay with our brothers and sisters even if we don't love them so much. It's something that Christians should do anyway all the year.
    Thanks for this message.

    ReplyDelete